Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"White ring around it makes it optional"

Back home after 9 glorious days in Mexico with SV...I will post pics and updates from our trip when we are finally settled... We had lots or R'n'R...did some killer runs and some fun swims... It was nice to be "off the grid" for a while but now I'm back and ready to blog away!
This first one is dedicated to my big sis, Kim... who back when I was 16 and learning to drive, told me that the stop signs with a white ring around a them were optional... I, being the younger sis and she was dating the son of a police officer, believed my sister... Until I finally realized that all stop signs have the white ring around them!
This week not one of our shuttle drivers or taxi drivers did a full stop at any sign...Kim was right...  Love you sis...wish you could have been with us!

2 comments:

  1. I remember driving with Kim at a swimmmeet somewhere when she told me that she really wanted to run a stop sign - so she did!!! I was always just a bit nervous driving with her after that ;P


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah haha! (That was my evil laugh...could you tell?) So happy that I have left a lasting mark on a few people ;)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete