Monday, January 16, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

At times it amazes me how much I am able to do in a day... other times I wonder how in the world I am going to be able to accomplish anything!  Today was one of the latter, I felt that I was racing from one thing to another...coming and going....I have a list of things I want to accomplish this week but today was not the day for them to be checked off...I will do my best to get at them tomorrow.
It was a pretty frigid weekend here in Muskoka but I was able to get in a solid ride on my trainer yesterday morning before heading out to get my youngest kidlet...once home we did a favourite foods meal with all of them and then watched LOTR2 (the family that watches LOTR together...yep well I guess it just makes us all dorks!!)....today I hammered out a solid 1:05 on the trainer and then rushed off to Yoga class...have I mentioned how much I love my Yoga class...greatest group of people...we laugh, groan, sigh and sweat together!
Just finally sitting down with SV to relax for a bit...tomorrow is shaping up to be another full one, with kid taxi-ing, swim workout, core class, vet appointments, haircut appointments, clients, grocery shopping, house cleaning, laundry, cooking...and probably 3 or 4 more things that I am just not able to remember at this moment!!
But for now..time to watch a little Australian Open!

No comments:

Post a Comment