Thursday, January 12, 2012

Long Road to....

It's official...I decided today that I am going to become a more faithful blogger...the room has been booked...the date is set...I have a goal....and I am hoping that we can help motivate one another! Triathlon World Championships here we come....
In the next few days I am going to work on changing the look of my blog...I love this current picture...such a great feeling of soaring....but I feel my blog needs an update!

January 2012 is off to a great start. I am feeling strong and healthy. I love what I do every day and I love that I have so many amazing people in my life! I am working with some great people who inspire me and I feel that I have so much to share.
I have shied away from posting too much in the last while because of the stress and difficulties of ex-spouses, but I am at a point in my life that I could care less if they are reading.

Yep it's true!! I am stronger than ever and I have all of you to thank for that...it is going to be a fast paced year and I am hoping you will all join me on this journey, so fasten your seat belts...here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Giddyup BB! I look forward to reading about your upcoming adventures. I can live vicariously through you!!!

    ReplyDelete