Saturday, January 21, 2012

Two Tickets to Paradise...

Pack your bags, we leave tonight....or tomorrow anyways...SV and I were able to get through the never-ending (or so it seemed) To-Do list...we were able to put in some quality training these past two weeks... some tough runs last week and I decided to take it a little easier on the running this week...I put my classes through some tough workouts and my body is feeling it tonight, but it is that heavy, achy feeling that reminds you of all the hard work you have done and how much you love to feel this way...strong, fit and relaxed!
Muskoka fell under a blanket of snow and frigid temperatures...the kids loved it as they were treated to a snow day... the temps dropped so low, I wasn't sure that I would warm up, but knowing we would soon be walking outside in shorts made it easier to freeze through all the ice/snow scraping!
We leave tomorrow..heading south...I'm looking forward to running outside in shorts and not much else...swimming with the sun beating down and doing Yoga on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment