Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Pedicure Ruined...

 I love to treat myself to a pedicure...there is nothing better than having fresh "new feet"...soft, smooth and  all shiny with fresh polish....I especially love going for a pedicure after a long/tough run.. a great treat after all the abuse I put them through...unfortunately, I never get the full effect out of my pedicures...

Yep, 5 days after my last pedi and this is what my toes looked like...no idea how other ladies out there are able to keep their toes looking perfect weeks after a pedi...(I even had to have my foot tattoo redone a second time).... I guess that's what I get for making them do 60km of running, countless walks on the beach and 11, 000 m of swimming in Mex...not sure I am willing to give up all that I do for nail polish that lasts longer but I will try to get in a little more often to enjoy some shiny new feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment