Thursday, January 14, 2010

Number 4


My fourth run has been the best one so far. It was one of those milder days in the winter that makes you almost think you don't mind all the snow and slush, you are able to wear your "thinner" tights and it feels mild out. I started my fourth run with an intense ride on the trainer, I loved the workout I did and felt really strong. Hopped off the bike and headed out deciding to go a different way than I have been going... seeing where the road went. Happily I only ran into one dog and he seemed pleasant enough. The roads were pretty clear and that combined with the fact that I was already warmed up and it was milder today I had a great run. (8.02 km)
This 30 day thing is going pretty well. I am focusing on not running to hard or to far with each run just about getting it done and so far that seems to be going well for me so I am going to keep rolling with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment