Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Far I've come

Wow, just over a year ago I did the 30 runs in 30 days.... so much has happened since then and today I began the experience again. It kinda feels like a new start and I love that feeling!
I will be blogging each day about my runs. I know not all of them are going to be enjoyable but it is still something I really enjoyed last year and as Bob said "Just getter done"
I headed out today in -24 windchill on a snow covered road. I decided to do this road because it lets me just run out however far and turn around... very little thinking required. Halfway out I realized that I hadn't brought my camera along, so I will try to remember for tomorrows run... in case I see something fun while I am out there!
It was a great run, not fast because of the snow ruts and ice but it was still a nice challenging run. Finished 11.92 km this morning fully bundled up and it was a great day out there, the sun was shining brightly. I loved it. I think I may just make this 30 day challenge a yearly thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment