Saturday, April 25, 2009

update

Hi everyone just wanted to do a quick post to update you, the Internet here has been pretty crummy, I tried to do a long post to catch you all up last night, but it went down as I tried to post it, nothing like losing a nice long blog,lol. When I get home I will update you as to how days 5-10 went. All in all it has been a fun camp. I am super pumped with how strong I am feeling on the bike, I was able to learn from 2 really strong riders and they pushed me hard this week (Thanks Sibo and Steve!), I had fun coaching for sure, I think I made a big difference to many of them, I had a good bunch that were really gung-ho and did their challenge and made the effort to incorporate the changes I suggested. The only down side was that I had a crash this morning, 5km into the start of the ride, I had the brakes adjusted on the bike and they are a little more sensitive and one wrong look and to hard of a pull on the brakes and down I went. I brushed it off at the time and had a lot of pain in my hand and elbow, but my pride was more bruised. I ended up having an awesome ride and felt incredibly strong, but the elbow and hand hurt, unfortunately, I can't fully straighten or bend my left arm and there is some good pain, but I have to be thankful that I didn't break anything or do it earlier in the week. Have the final BBQ to head out to, should be an entertaining evening!! See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment