Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Florida here I come.

1 sleep left and I will be in Florida!! Ok more like one more sleep and 23 hours of driving and I will be in Florida! So much to look forward to, lol!
The past couple of days have been a bit of a whirlwind, i feel like I am walking around with someone banging a wooden spoon on a pot beside my ears. I have no clue what I am doing or what I am supposed to be doing and then I remember what I was about to do and then I get distracted by something and the cycle starts all over again! But I think I have finally gotten all of my chicks in a row and I am ready to set off! I am pretty excited about the training camp, it will be fun to meet new people, get some awesome training in and work with new athletes to help them become more efficient. I am going to miss the girls like crazy and I feel really sad about leaving them while hubby is away, but they seem pretty excited that Bob is staying with them and I think they are so pumped to have her here that they don't care that I am leaving!
The schedule for the training camp looks pretty jammed packed and I can't wait to get out in the warm weather, get a tan and train my butt off! Plus I am so excited to be swimming outside it is one of my favourite things! I will post lots of pictures and keep you updated with what we did each day! (and cross your fingers that I survive the day "off"---which is going to be our "shopping day" I am so nervous, I don't know if I can survive a full day of shopping!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment