Monday, December 17, 2012

Missing you

Lungs burning...Quads screaming...Ponytail dripping with sweat...Side stitches... Throbbing toe nails... Blisters...Racking up the mileage... Wanting it to be over...Wishing it would never end...Hills..Headwind...Speed sessions and Long runs...I miss it ALL!!

It has been 6 long weeks of no running and I'm itching to get my run on!  I have done the time and I want to be cleared to hit the pavement (well, Treadmill honestly, but you know what I mean!).   I am hoping this will be the week that sees me tying up laces again...I have my fingers crossed!
In hopes that I will be struggling to get my running legs back soon... here are some of my favourite running pics!

SV and I at UMC'09  (notice the iPod and Speakers taped to his hand...awesome!

Dr. Peggy and I running stride for stride @ UMC'09

Loving the crowds enthusiasm in Budapest 2010

Laguna, CA

Getting ready for some speed work with SV in Tucson, AZ

Worlds in Auckland, NZ...last run.

No comments:

Post a Comment