Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Time!

That's right... bags and bikes are packed...the "To Do" list is all checked off... the proverbial "hay is in the barn".  After a whirlwind of a week, all that is left is to get to NZ. 
 I am excited and overwhelmed all at once. Not sure what to expect but I have heard so many fabulous things about the country that I know I am going to love it.   Excited to do one last race of 2012...both SV and I were feeling strong this week as we went through our last few intense workouts, no matter what happens on race day we are going to give it 100%!  (in our Team Canada gear!!)


Thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement.  Send those positive vibes our way as much as you can.  I am sure we will have some fun adventures and I will keep you updated as much as possible!
I'm going to leave you with the song that I have been singing over and over in my head...thought it was kind of fitting!!  http://youtu.be/sENM2wA_FTg

No comments:

Post a Comment