Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Different

I thought it was time for a new look for my blog...don't get me wrong LA naked on a bike will always have a special place in my heart but I thought it was time to make a few changes....
I never used to make change so freely...it is so easy to get caught up in what is comfortable and simple, not that it is always what you like or want but what you are used to....I am realizing that I am not that person any longer...yes I like a routine and getting things done the way I like them, but I find I am much more open to going outside my comfort zone...I have really challenged myself in the last year and a half and it made me start to wonder if I had changed a lot... this past weekend I realized that I had changed, not to becoming someone new but changed back into me...the me I really am. Spending time with loved ones has a way of opening your eyes...loved ones that have been there through all the hard times, the ones that know the good and the bad and have always been there to help you through it...the ones in the end who know you better than yourself...This past weekend I was able to spend some time with 3 of those great loved ones...my sisters and brother (1 official the other 2 by love!) and to realize how hard it was for them to see me not being me for so long...and how happy they are to have me back with them! I missed you guys!
Different isn't always bad or strange...in my case I am happy to say that different is wonderful...I feel stronger than I ever have (physically and mentally) I am healthy and incredibly happy and I am working towards many different goals in my life and I finally believe that I can do anything...and to have my loved ones recognize that the person they have loved and missed for many years is finally back makes me feel even stronger!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you could have picked a better image for the top of your blog, BB!
    You are soaring and I am so happy you are you again.
    xoxo
    kvk

    ReplyDelete