Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day!

".. is who I am because of my Mom!!"(kvk) A friend of mine wrote that on her facebook and I couldn't agree more...I truly do have the greatest Mom and she has given me so much strength and support in my life that I wouldn't be me if she wasn't my Mom.
My Mom is one of those ladies who tells you how it is, good or bad. She has a beautiful smile and strong arms that give the most amazing hugs....My Mom has cheered me on every step of the way and has one of those voices that, in a loud swim meet I could always hear her cheering, over everything else....She has always been there with an idea or way of making things easier, a shoulder to cry on or a kick in the ass to keep me in line (she says that is why I am so much taller than the rest of the family...lots of kicks in the ass, lol!)
I know I have given my Mom (and dad) several challenges over the years but they have always been there through those rough times never wavering and always making things and life better. She has taught me to be strong, to never give up and to always stay true to myself. She has the biggest heart and her relationship with my dad proves that love is meant to be constant and fair and all consuming!
I love that I have such a strong, beautiful role model, that she is my friend as well as my Mom and I don't know what I would do without her.....Mom......I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. now i'm embarrassed and crying love you my strong one

    ReplyDelete