Monday, November 30, 2009

Pain in the @ss...

I am sad to report that I am taking a few days off running and biking. Yep it's true, ignoring the pain in my butt didn't make it go away (imagine that). I finally got in to see Dr. Peggy and there is something going on there, she told me to take it easy for the next few days, until she can see me again. As most of you probably understand, being told to not run or bike only makes you want to do it more and frustrates you because you can't head out. However, I am forcing myself to be a good patient because I know that if I don't listen to Dr.Peggy and try to keep training that I will only make it worse and be out for longer. Honestly, the pain has been making itself known for a couple of weeks now, giving me plenty of time to do something about it but instead I figured I would be able to "stretch" it out. So now I am paying the price for not listening and running hard and hilly while it was protesting. So for the remainder of the week I will be in the pool swimming up and down and taking it easy on my butt! (Dr's orders!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment