Friday, October 2, 2009

October--Here we go

Once again, I need to apologize for the lack of action on my blog. However, with the leaves on the trees changing, I feel maybe it is time to make some changes and get to setting some new goals.
I have always felt better when I am working towards something, it doesn't have to be something big but it is always good to have something to focus on, something to motivate you when the weather is crummy and you would rather snuggle under a blanket or when life seems so complicated, it is nice to have something that keeps you moving forward.
So how do I follow up Ultraman? Believe me, some of my new ultraman friends have been providing me with suggestions and although some of the races are interesting and eyebrow raising, I am not feeling up to something so epic! I loved every minute of the Ultraman experience, okay maybe not "every" minute but I don't know that trying to go bigger right now is something that I want to tackle. So I am toying with the idea of doing some shorter races, something that I am not very skilled at. It could be fun, but at the same time it makes me nervous. Going shorter means going faster and going faster makes it hurt more....hmmm...what to do!
I am exploring ideas and trying to figure out what it is that sounds like a challenge to me, I will let you know what it is when the bells and whistles start going off!

Until then I have proposed a small challenge...I have a bet with SV. We are giving up the cookies...and not just any cookies, the glorious oatmeal raisin (and the oatmeal chocolate chip) cookies....you know the ones, the soft and chewy and oh so yummy ones......hmmmmmmm
Yep, it's true! The bet began 24 hours ago. Who can go 2 months without the good stuff. So place your bets! Me or SV, who can last longer?? I have been told I make everything a competition, so here we go! We have yet to decide what the winner will take home, but no you can give us some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment