Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BB and SV's Excellent Adventure...Take 2

Bags are pack...I was able to pack lots into the panniers, learned that tip from my mom!!   
I'm excited to be headed east once again...I have been dreaming of those lobsters for a year now!!
We have no "plan" just taking it one day at a time...figuring it out as we go...seeing what we see and deciding what we want to do each day...I think we may try to hit Lake Placid again, SV is wanting to swim the Ironman course again, but this time I think we will rent some wetsuits....no way I could fit those bad boys in the panniers, lol.  I will update you from along the road and the camera is packed so I hope to share as much of the adventure as possible....Keep your fingers crossed that this year really is excellent...no fires this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment