Friday, April 13, 2012

My Sister!

This Monday April 16, 2012 my big sis is running her first Boston Marathon...to say that I am proud of her is an understatement!  I wish that I could be with her in Boston to cheer her on and give her support as she competes in the famous marathon...but even though I can't be with her physically I will be sending her positive vibes all weekend and know that she is going to be great and have a wonderful experience.
Things with my sister, Kim, weren't always this way...we used to fight like cats and dogs...while doing the dishes no less (there may or may not have been an incident with a knife and a frying pan)...but over the years we have grown up and grown closer together...to the point that she is the closest person in my life. We are each others biggest fans and I know that she would be there in a heartbeat just as I would be for her!  I love her with all my heart and I am so proud that she is accomplishing such a great goal/dream.
Oh and Kim...one last thing....I thought maybe you could add a song to your playlist...the same song you played for me back in 1992...when you phoned to tell me you missed me...the song that brought us together and made us friends!  (click the link to watch/hear)
Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetie!
    Loved reading this post, although I did have to pause a couple of times because my eyes were welling up!
    I love that we're friends, and hearing that song cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete