Thursday, March 22, 2012

I LOVE my bike!

I was able to get out and ride this week...last day of winter SV and I did our first outdoor ride of 2012...such a great treat, especially when our first outdoor ride of 2011 was on April 9th...crazy to have such amazing weather in Muskoka at this time of year!  
It was awesome to come back from CA and get out and ride! I have done 3 rides so far,  today we were able to get in 90km and other than some sore bits, my legs felt good...really good...the winter trainer riding must be paying off.  I know it is still early and we are going to get some more unpleasant weather, but I am going to take advantage of every moment I have to spend some quality time with my bike and love the fact that I was able to wear shorts/jerseys in March!
My favourite view!

 Smile says it all...Love being on 2 wheels!



 Drafting SV


Shorts and Snow....Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment