Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Patience..


I have found my way back to my yoga mat and I am enjoying teaching two classes a week...with all the training SV and I do and the running around with kid errands, it has become a great reward each week to spend time on my mat. My body is feeling a little more relaxed and I haven't had any hip issues since the summer...I am back to running as much as I was before and as the year winds down I am beginning to focus on my goals for the upcoming 2012 year and I am confident I will be able to get through this season injury free!
Sometimes life has a way of rewarding you for staying calm and focused, yesterday I had one of those awesome moments...I have been working on this pose for awhile and at different points I have been so close and other times so far...but yesterday I hit it and held it...I was so excited but I had to stay calm and focused so that I could stay where I was...truly awesome!! Now all I have to do is get SV on the mat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment